Community colleges, vocational and technical institutions, libraries, public and private K-12 schools
Learning institutions today are faced with shrinking budgets while managing the efficiency and effectiveness of technology in the classroom. We partner with you to create a solution specifically designed to meet your challenges.
- Student performance: Focus on improving learning outcomes.
- Rising costs: Accomplish more with less money and provide differentiated value.
- Revenue generation: Maximize capital fundraising and alumni contributions.
- Regulatory burden: Comply with numerous education-based regulations.
- Access, control and productivity: Improve communication among teachers, students and parents.
- Student Records Management. Digitize, index and merge documents for admissions, financial aid and registration. Integrate them into your student information system.
- Admissions Processing. Digitally automate admissions to provide fast, accurate, paperless processing. Integrate online applications and capture all supporting materials.
- Copyright Management. Automate content copyright clearance and accounting with an integrated production process.
- Student Access Management. Integrate student ID card systems with multifunction devices to manage document output costs.
- Test Grading and Analysis. Automatically grade, tally and provide a variety of customizable testing reports on to illustrate areas of strength and weakness.
- Alert Notification. Enable fast and accurate communication of school-related messages via fax, e-mail and hard copy delivery.
- District-wide Managed Print Services. Track output to control print costs and manage asset deployment to optimize infrastructure costs.
- Instructional Support Materials on Demand. Save money by printing workbooks and other teaching materials on demand using digital technology.